Tuesday, March 3, 2009

NEW....but Fearful..!!!


Its a New morning, A new day, a new week (sunday is a working day for me, a day when my new week starts..), and a new month..!! Gives a nice warm feeling everytime something new starts into my life but this time i wanted that the month of March should just skip away from the calender..!!

It is the month that the news channels and the business magazines made me fear the most.. All read aloud that 'deeper recession to be faced during march', 'more jobs to be cut off during march', 'world to see a greater slowdown in march' etc etc etc.

Have nothing much to say but just that have a happy time during this month.. Hoping recession does not kill us anymore and hoping that people do not loose their bread with the ongoing recession..!!

Keep hope alive..

1 comments:

DPhatsez said...

yes keep hope alive!
With this recession beating everybody down..Life sure is hard.

I'm having trouble finding part-time work as no vacancies anywhere!