Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Eternal Love!!!!





I've built a world around you And I want you to know I need you like I never needed Anyone before I live my life for you I wanna be by your side In everything that you do And if there's only one thing You can believe it's true I live my life for you....
Everyday That Goez By It Seemz Like I Discover Somethíng New about You To Love It'z Incredíble To Me How One Per§on Can Make Such A *BIG* Dífference In My Lífe You Touch Me In A Way No One Else Ever Haz And Gíve Me So Many Reasonz To Love You
I know that time can never change the love I have for you... Except to make it deeper still with everything we do...... In all my dreams of coming years, you play the greatest part, for I know that time will never change the love within my heart...
The emptiness is killing me slowly as i wipe the tears that fall from my eyes,I realize u're really gone.... My heart breaks as it crumbles to the floor,I drop to my knees unaware of what to do. I close my eyes and picture you,I see your face,your smile...... I feel your arms around me holding me tightly,so tightly I can't breath,I gasp for air......



All alone, scared....Thats how I feel without you ...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

It's a true mixture of real thoughts and imagination blended with amazing use of linguistics.The way this article have been framed,anyone can get disguise and start questioning ?"Am i true to my own love"..Again i would say awesome work Sonal..keep up the good work !!!