Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Search.. And its END~~~


It was a long going search...
A search for happiness,
A search for contentment,
A search for dreams to be realised,
A search for true love
A search for you.....

My search began as an endless journey
People came into my life with a noise
And walked away silently..
Their noise was unpleasant and harsh
And their silence was even more suffocating and killing...

But, it was only you
Who walked in silently..
Waiting for me to realise your unsaid silence
You did not utter a word but still,
Spoke a thousand words..
Understood all my unsaid words..

Your words have always been a hymn for me
Close to my heart, deep down enjoyed and cherished..
The sweet mellow voice of yours
Makes me tap on the rhythm of love..

My search is no more into existence..

For now you are my happiness
You are my contentment
You are my realised dreams
You are my true love
You are an end to my search!!!


LOVE U NOW AND FOREVER......

0 comments: