Saturday, December 6, 2008

A new Day..!

Rest your head in my lap and close your eyes
Everything will be okay
For when you wake with the sweet sunrise
It will be a brand new day...
A new sunshine will await for you and me,
clearing out all dark and gray..
Things will seem fresh and everything bright,
A hope of ray will reach our souls saying evrything is perfectly right!!!

Turn down the lights and pull me close
Feel only the beating of our hearts as we lay
Read my soul which says aloud I love you
And see the sparkle into my eyes which read That I m the most HAPPY with you!!

Relax your body and let me caress your soft hair
Empty Let all of life's worries melt away
For when you wake with the warm summer scent
It will be a brand new day..

Fall fast asleep and dream with me
You Whisper "I love you,"
And I say: "I'm here to stay"
For when we wake in each other's arms
It will be a brand new day...
You giving me my sunshine smile...
Where You are my Sun who gives Your sunshine to me!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

simply beautiful... evry word evry comma speaks out on its own!!

if dis doesnt suffice 2 reach ur loved one n make him beleive of ur feelings..

den nothng else will

kudos 2 u...

Sonal.. said...

@ Arpit...

thanx for ur appriciation.. and i know the poem looks a bit sad but then sadness brings happiness in ur life...

Anonymous said...

Very well written.. Dint know were into such high levelled poem writing as wel..
Amazing piece..