Friday, June 27, 2008

If you are Gone...



You‘ve been there in times bright,
To remind me of the darkness,
To show me light,
When I gave myself to those miserable nights...

You’ve been there all this time,
I don't want you to slip away from my hands,
leaving me alone, remorse and in pain...
It’s not a game that we’ve been playing,
‘Coz games have their rules defined....
I define “void”, Me without you,
this void would vanish forever,
For it’s the truth if you would be gone.
Hearty giggles, precious tears,
Long night chats, and missing you everywhere..
Unanswered questions, pieces of time, Some things you’d leave behind!
As the teeth of time sink into us
the bond grows stronger,
Something makes me realize
If you are gone
Life would have no meaning,
Nothing at all..............!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is dis mystry guy u keep hintin abt n evrythng u write..

evry article u hve writtn here seems 2 b resonatin wid dis person's presence n essence n thots...

beutiful use of prose n rhymes...