Saturday, June 21, 2008

Journey into The Unknown!!! With the known....

A step into a complete unknown yet a much known world…
A step into a new phase of life…
A step into an entire new journey called life…
A step putting forward in order to look behind…
A step stepping up to never look down….
A step taking on and on to never turn back…
A step to furnish my life, my soul and search happiness….





Sitting back and lying down on the sea side... Gazing at the open sky which is full of the dusky hues, the beauty of sunset makes the water of the sea look so calm yet is disturbed internally, the ever expanding horizon and the star fishes and coral reefs all by the seashore….
Isn’t our life very similar to all this??? At least mine is…
Anyways I ain’t here to talk about this but rather to tell you all that I’ll soon be stepping into an entire new world. My so called world of post- graduation. This post graduation is to take place into an entire new country and with entire new lot of people where I m not expecting anything but living frugally on surprises!!!

Feeling of loneliness, insecurity and despair bubbles inside me and make me really scared and apprehensive to enter into this mysterious world …
A journey of the unknown where the worst can take place and the best is yet to be seen..
Waiting if I could see the miracle of a single flower blooming clearly, my whole life would change…
But thank you all (my new clan. IMT Dubai clan, my new friends) for making things really easy and simple for me and helping me develop a belief that this new universe will show me a new way and make me reach the pinnacle of the avalanche I am about to start climbing… I just read this somewhere: "Do not save your loving speeches for your friends till they are dead. Do not write them on their tombstones, speak them rather now instead. "

So this post is dedicated to You all .... "Like branches of a tree we will grow in different directions, yet our roots remain as one. Each of our lives will always be a special part of the other's."

This goes for you all.. And sorry people if I m annoying you by using some of your pics without seeking permission from you but I guess I think you are my friends and hence taking all this for granted………
These are the views and perceptions I made about you all and I m being very true and fair to myself while writing this. I just don’t mean to hurt or disturb anybody’s emotions and feeling. For we all are the same but just that are liked by someone and disliked by someone else………..

But all in all i would like to tell you all one thing; Old friends pass away, new friends appear. It is just like the days. An old day passes, a new day arrives. The important thing is to make it meaningful: a meaningful friend -- or a meaningful day.

Ankita Batra- Had I started in alphabetical order even then your name would definitely come on the top, and the main reason is that you were the first one to make me believe what if all others are not as good as me or actually don’t match my mental status but you’ll be there with me and we both will make sure to execute all the plans we knit sitting in amity..
People this girl is really sweet and very peppy (arpit that is according to you).. she is very true to herself and has made me learn to be the same.
This sleek, samrt, slender soul has a real tough girl inside her to fight the world!!! She carries that gentle disposition on her face who aided me in my hard times.. Thanx a lot for being there when I needed you the most!!!
Hopefully we’ll be the roommates and will make sure to utilize all the potential that we have aimed at. Sweetheart please be the same forever!!!


Next is Mr. Arpit Uniyal
Arpit on a very true note I would like to tell you that you are one of those rarest gems that I have cherished being friends with. I truly admire you for tolerating me and my sarcasms over you and ur photographs. Ok but that does not mean you don’t remain ‘champu’.. U always be that. Mr. stylo.. You always look out at everything with style...
Well you are born with a hell lot of patience and tolerance for all the world’s weirdest things which even includes me. I love your company and truly enjoy it. You give me such wonderful company in bitching about people and you actually understand what I really mean to say (hopefully)!!!You are a gem of a person who is somehow really close to my heart. You are a sweetheart and one of the guys in demand… lol!!! Well I’ll always be there for you even if you aren’t there for me…………

Then is Mr Ankur The Great!!! (sorry pic not available)
We do not share a lot many things but have two things in common… firstly the city, then our reading tastes.. Yes please don’t be surprised for even he has a great taste and passion for reading. He is even a voracious reader!!!
And if you analyze him on a larger perspective then you’ll find out that this man is one big time leader. He has immense power and courage to take an initiative and moreover he makes it sure that he gives the task a proper shape and ends it beautifully!!! Thanx to You Ankur for making the delhi meet possible and giving it a true shape…
He can laugh his heart out… If leadership at one time meant muscles; today it means getting along with people so Ankur is a deadly combo of both!!! He makes it a point to keep you updated via his posts on community and all and utmost important he reads my posts on blog and even appreciates them!!!! lol!! That is rarely done by anyone!!!


So next is Miss Gorgeous REEMA......
Reema what should I say about you girl!!! You already have bowled out all the other pretty lasses with your personified charm and charisma!! You are one of the souls who is very pure at heart and the worst thing in you is that you dont find any thing wrong in anybody ... Lord!! It really becomes so difficult bitching about people with you.. You are really pure and very genuine.. One confession girl.. Earlier I thought you were fast and a girl with lot of attitude but sweets you made me proove wrong!!! Seriously happy to find a friend like you....



Ok now these have been the people whom I have met in person but there is a group of people whom I have'nt met and they have a made such a special strong bond with me that it would be really unfair on my part of not mentioning them!!!

When I honestly ask myself which person in my lives mean the most to me, I often find that it is that who, instead of giving advice, solutions, or cures, has chosen rather to share my pain and touch my wounds with a warm and tender hand. The friend who can be silent with me in a moment of despair or confusion, who can stay with me in an hour of grief and bereavement, who can tolerate now knowing, not curing, not healing and face with us the reality of our powerlessness, that is a friend who cares.


And I did find all of this into all three of you!! Nikhil, Rishit and Rahul....


You have been like stars... I don't always see You, but I know you're always there.

You all have tolerated my tantrums, my sarcams, my taunts, have laughed with me, have understood my problems and the most important have always been there whenever I needed you... Specially Nikhil and Rishit.....

But summing this all does not mean I m not game for writing for three of you individually!!!


Rishit Kejriwal: Does his photograph not say everything??? Calm, Quiet.... That what he is!! He actually is a silent bomb!! He is an introvert person who rarely talks but once he starts he never does stop!!! and the best is yet to come... He is a brain... Very serious and focused.. A huge big box of PJ's... But he is one person whom you can reach anytime and everytime.. He can solve your problem within minutes... My critic and my partner in analyzing people and commenting on them!!! Very caring and concerned... He is the only one who has the hottest deals about all the gizmos and gadgets and computers... He is my travel planner for Dubai... To sum up he is one helluuvvaa sweet pies... And hopefully you must be enjoying his 'sonal free' days.. And dont mind cos I did praise you in the begining..... Take care dear Friend!!!

Ahem Ahem!!! Now is the turn of a very sweet nepali gujju...
Mr. Rahul Batavia: No I aint telling anyone what does this nepali gujju mean!! You will figure it out soon... Rahbat bhai.... That is what most of the people know him as!!! Well to begin with he is a real honey bunch... Never minds whatever i say!! I eat up his head while he is at work... He has mindblowing hindi... (yes that is a taunt Mr Rahbat)
He is a gym freak!! and I have promised him to teach salsa and play basketball once we reach IMT Dubai... Well right now I m not getting many words to describe him but I m sure will do that very soon!!!
Love ya buddy for your liveliness and optimism... Will definitely look forward to meet you soon and be better friends!!!


Last But not the least Mr. Apple...(sorry did not find a better pic than this!!)
I mean Mr. Nikhil Parab....
He is one of his kinds who actually can sell ice in Himalyas.. Can make you laugh untill you dont get churn ups in ur stomach!!! Can actually embarrass you anywhere and everywhere!!!
My Teamie..... I would just like to say this for you...
Sometimes in life, you find a special friend. Someone who changes your life just by being a part of it. Someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop. Someone who makes you believe that there really is good in the world. Someone who convinces you that there really is an unlocked door just waiting for you to open it. This is forever friendship. When you're down and the world seems dark and empty, your forever friend lifts you up in spirit and makes that dark and empty world suddenly seem bright and full. Your forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times and the confused times. If you turn and walk away, your forever friend follows. If you lose your way, your forever friend guides you and cheers you on. Your forever friend holds your hand and tells you that everything is going to be okay."
And I found such a friend in you, I feel happy and complete going to a new world because now I need not worry. I have a forever friend, and forever has no end." Right Teamie???

In the end I would just like to say that it is only because of all of you that i have been able to see bright dreams..
I am really looking forward to A great Journey... Everyday will be a journey.. And every journey will be my home.....................

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey noni..!

This is a real surprise..! I guess i cant rite half as well and patiently as u have.. Cant believe u actually did this..Ur a sweetheart..

I ve found one person i can confide in.! And ya i can assure u that ul have a lot more to pen down once we meet in dubai and spend more time..! From wat i know u.. I think i need a lot more to know.. Coz u spring a pleasant surprise each time.. and bring a smile to our faces..!

So with such lively and fun loving ppl like u around.. Im sure the journey into the unknown would become more fun and exciting .. Hope we make this last and look forward to some great times that go beyond college and work and these 2 years only RITE??:)

U KEEP ROCKING :)
ONE TITE HUG
FROM ME..! :)

Ayaz said...

I just hope all your friends read it soon!

Enjoy Dubai! :)

InscrutableAnkzz said...

I really dont know what to say but just one word comes to my mind speechless,thanks for sparing your time and coming out with such wonderful words for all of us.It really makes me feel gud to have a friend like you..splly who has such gud words to say about me..[:p]..wel jokes apart thanks a lot once again..we sure will have loads of fun @IMT D..:)

Cheerzz
Ankur

Anonymous said...

4 d benefit of whoevr reads dis xcept u.. i wnt dem 2 knw dat dis gurl had bin mentionin 4m time 2 time dat she is goin 2 cum up wid sme surprise..n 4get me.. but not evn my gods wld've knwn it cld b in dis form.. n wat an amazn surprise...

beautifully interwoven all of us gyz n gals dat u've cum across in2 dis one single thread of pure n agendaless frndshp..its feels so so soo gud... n thnk U so mch 4 dat Sone!!!

N hats off 2 ur patience n girth.. 2 actually hve writtn gud stuff abt niks!!ha-ha...

u have lived up 2 ur name..SONAl(pure sunlight).. n hve set a beautiful benchmark 4 our frndshp..wich i m sure will b upheld n cherished...

thnk u...

Kalpesh said...

Hi.

Read your blogs really very well written keep it going and ya hope to meet u in Dubai soon.
c ya
Kalpesh