Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Stranger.. True Love or True Friendship????

"A stranger you were once.

Then, with a gentle look you took my hand.
As our lives engaged,you lit my life and I held both your hands.
Now that i want decades to pass this way... so that ours souls indeed become one.
How fortunate we are that we have found the love so true that everyone dreams about."

Dont be like surprised to see back on blogging and stuff... Firstly I ask for a big apology for not coming on this blog and writing my thoughts over here. Prerna this goes for you too my li’l sis who complained me about not coming out here..
Ok now coming to the main point as to why I have come here and who actually is behind me coming over here and putting my mind at work and making my thoughts again run at a greater speed than I can actually handle them..

It was just last night that I realized the purest and truest form of love ever... All that came after having like a two and a half hour chat with Mr. X. I confess out publicly that I have fallen deply in love with Mr. Jo Bhi (pls dont anuone dares ask me who is Mr. X...) and I really wanted to be with him but anyhow the circumstances are such that I cant even afford to think about all this. But that does not mean that I have stopped dreaming about this happening or not hoping that things wont turn out in my favour .. in fact I have started seeing dreams in which I am painting my dreams and they are turning into reality. I see every dream being realized and that too with the same colours that I wished them to be filled with….


My Dreams are as Rosy and as Pretty as nobody can even imagine.... The beauty of my Dreams lies In My Eyes....

There is a man named Mr. X for me and you all even... I have just been talking to him for hardly a week but i have fallen for him in this span... I dont know much abut him rather i just know what all he has told me about himself but then do we really need to give ourselves and life only to people whom we know very well???
I actually realized that it is wrong to think that love comes from long companionshipand persevering courtship. But Love is the offspring of spiritual affinity and unless that affinity is created in a moment, itwill not be created... What i mean to say is that he was a complete stranger to me with whom i shared the best compatibility level i could have shared with anybody else... He gave me so much of space without even making me realize that he has occupied the most of it.... I fell for him so naturally that i didn even realize that..... I just couldn help myself ...
He has taught me the very basic fundas of love and light... Just because you know someone doesn't mean you love them, and just because you don't know people doesn't mean you can't love them. You can fall in love with a complete stranger in a heartbeat, if God planned that route for you. So open your heart to strangers more often. You never know when God will throwthat pass at you. He was a stranger but now he knows me even more than i know myself....
I know you all must be thinking that I have lost my mind that i beieved that man so much that i expressed my feelings for him straight on his face (yes he does know that i love him) but then i didn trust him much as i trusted the faith deep down inside my heart...Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.. Faith is the bird that feels the light when the dawn is still dark...
But the biggest question lying in front of me is that how will I make myself understand regarding all this ...
Pls dont tell me to stop thinking about him because that is just impossible....

But to conclude I would just like to say one thing...




"I have learnt that true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance... Same goes for true love.. Where you find true friendship you find True Love......."


I'll try to be his best friend now on will make him my best friend!!!!

5 comments:

InscruttableAnkzz said...

Hey Sonal,

First of all congrtazz for finding your true love..:)..yups you have clearly defined the relationship between true love and true friendship,cause true love can only be placed on a foundation of true friendship..and i agree with you too that we always dont have to know the person to fall in love with that person..cause sometimes the most trusted of persons are the ones who we don't know much...so all the best for you love life...and yeah i wont ask who the lucky Mr.X is...:P

Mahesh said...

U seem to be a person who is very shy to the outer world but like to express ur self and always have second thoughts.

Lot of depth involved in the words used to express ur feelings.

Good style and pattern of writing.

Arouses the interest of the reader.

Keep up the good work buddy.

Anonymous said...

Dis has bin due 4 sme time now...
i actually wanted 2 read dis once agn...dis in itslf speaks volumes.. coz smthn dat catches my attention n makes me cum bck d 2nd time has..so gotta b worth it..

ur take on luv n dis mr.X guy.. is very interestin indeed... makin it evn colorful wid d mix of prose n poetry n ur write-up...

but a strange sense of melancholy develops 4m smewhr deep..wich i m sure potrays d state of ur mind n heart...

howevr.. u hve tried 2 make peace wid ur innermost feelngs n emotions.. n i only wish dat watevr is d best 4 u.. n makes u hppy..
" Dat shall b urs"

Anonymous said...

hey...well its d 3rd time i am readin this blog of yours...n babes its d sweetest thing i have read lately...actually doubtin ki wether i even have read nyth as tis before...lol...
Anyone can actually see that you wrote it with a lottta heart n that everyword u mean is so true...Hope it all works out for u n the X...Just wanna see ya happy...n haan i am sure Mr.X will be 1 happy man...
U keep writin stuff like this n enlightenin empty shallow souls like myself..
Best of luk TEAMIE....

Unknown said...

hey didi..